Re: *** NOISE *** (was SUCKS)

Subject: Re: *** NOISE *** (was SUCKS)
From: Digs Dorfman (digsd@sprint.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 15:32:49 EST

> Don't you know anything about noise and bandwith pollution ?

No. Apparently not. But I have heard that the delete key comes in handy
when dealing with list serves that wonder off topic.

Makes me wonder which of our comments was more a waste... my little joke
(albeit a poor and redundant one), or your comment about it being multiple
types of wastage?

If you do not like my style of humour... don't respond. I am well aware of
the parameters of the list serve. Thanks. Lots of us choose to make jokes
all the time. I hardly consider a 3 sentence chuckle-attempt worthy of
comment.

I have read some very lengthy rambles that went on for days on unrelated
topics. Jokes aren't a softening of the purpose of the list. Don't take
things so seriously.

~Digs