Re: The Virtual Concert Hall 12/20/99

Subject: Re: The Virtual Concert Hall 12/20/99
From: Paul Rudy (proody@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 20:47:36 EST

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your kind note. I try to think my programs through
carefully, and it appears that I have succeeded with this one.
I wasn't aware that Matt was at UNT.

I will be coming to SEAMUS,
and thank you for the invitation to your party. I am trying
to go to Spring in Havana for a performance there just
prior to SEAMUS. and, if all goes well, I will be arriving in
Denton on the 9th. If I arrive in time, I would love to join
you.

Have a great holiday, and a wonderful Millennium change
(my wife is wondering if the north/south polarity will change
on new years eve :-)

Regards,

Paul

>From: Larry Austin <austin@sndart.cemi.unt.edu>
>To: cecdiscuss@concordia.ca
>Subject: Re: The Virtual Concert Hall 12/20/99
>Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:03:04 -0600
>
>Dear Paul:
>
>I'm really pleased to be among the composers for this
>show. An honor. Matt was a student here at UNT.
>Denis and I have collaborated on an upcoming article
>for CMJ, and you know my stuff with Cage, of course.
>
>Merry Christmas
>
>Larry Austin
>
>p.s. You're coming to SEAMUS 2000? If so, please
>come to a party Edna and I are hosting at our home
>after the March 9 evening concert the first day.
>

>Paul Rudy wrote:
>
> > Play list for the Virtual Concert Hall
> > KAJX, Aspen, Roaring Fork Public Radio
> >
> > December 20th, 1999
> >
> > Woodwind Extensions
> >
> > John Cage
> >
> > "Four 5"
> >
> > Denis Smalley
> >
> > "Clarinet Threads"
> >
> > Larry Austin
> >
> > "BluesAx"
> >
> > Matt Ingalls
> >
> > "CrusT"
> >
> > Anyone interested in submitting works for
> > consideration on the Virtual Concert Hall
> > please send a DAT or CD to:
> >
> > The Virtual Concert Hall
> > c/o Paul Rudy, Producer
> > Assistant Professor of Composition
> > UMKC Conservatory of Music
> > 4949 Cherry
> > Kansas City, MO 64110-2229
> > USA

http://cctr.umkc.edu/user/conservatory/prudy/prudy.html
______________________________________
**************************************
Paul Rudy
Assistant Professor of Composition
University of Missouri, Kansas City
Conservatory of Music
4949 Cherry
Kansas City, MO 64110-2229
phone: 816/235-2940
fax: 816/235-5265
email: rudyp@umkc.edu or proody@hotmail.com

Summer Address (ca. June 10 to August 15):
Paul Rudy/Renee Sexton
c/p Aspen Music School
2 Music School Road
Aspen, CO 81611 USA