Re: The Virtual Concert Hall 12/20/99

Subject: Re: The Virtual Concert Hall 12/20/99
From: Larry Austin (austin@sndart.cemi.unt.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 20:03:04 EST

Dear Paul:

I'm really pleased to be among the composers for this
show. An honor. Matt was a student here at UNT.
Denis and I have collaborated on an upcoming article
for CMJ, and you know my stuff with Cage, of course.

Merry Christmas

Larry Austin

p.s. You're coming to SEAMUS 2000? If so, please
come to a party Edna and I are hosting at our home
after the March 9 evening concert the first day.