Re: academics & computer music & genreism

Subject: Re: academics & computer music & genreism
From: Larry Austin (austin@sndart.cemi.unt.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 09:36:05 EST

Ostertag has scored (sic)!!

"Why Computer Music Sucks" explains everything!
All these decades of composing and loving computer music
was because it has always satisfied all my erotic fantasies!

By the way, what does Ostertag call his own stuff?
Non-academic computer music?

At this holiday time of year, when going outside
my studio, I think of writing an article entitled,
"Why Christmas Music Sucks". I'll take Sucking Computer
Music any day over that.

Larry Austin