Re: CD-R LEVY?????

Subject: Re: CD-R LEVY?????
From: Charlie Richmond (charlier@show-control.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:49:38 EST

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Neil Wiernik wrote:

> Hey whats this romer that the Canadian CD-R levy is effective this Saturday?

60 cents per 'musical CD-R' (how they determine this is puzzling...)
becomes the law now but they have not yet detrmined exactly when it will
go into effect.

Charlie

+- Charlie Richmond-Richmond Sound Design-Vancouver, Canada -+
+------------ http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com ------------+
+- To get info or join the Show Control Mailing List go to: -+
+--------- http://www.show-control.com/sclist.html ----------+
+----- Free Web Host Site for Sound Designers - go to: ------+
+-------- http://www.theatre-sound.com/tsindex.html ---------+
"Lo, thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind
 For thee, and for myself, no quiet find." - Sonnet XXVII