Re: cardigans? Get real grungy!

Subject: Re: cardigans? Get real grungy!
From: Ned Bouhalassa (nedb@videotron.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 12:04:45 EST

Cardigans = Grunge

>From (http://www.britannica.com/bcom/magazine/article/0,5744,2199,00.html)
Esquire magazine's Encyclopedia of Male Vanity, Lack-of-Vanity Vanity entry:

"The ratty cardigans, shredded flannel shirts, a torn sneakers of Cobain and
his generational cohorts were a refreshing antidote to the
suspenders-and-shot-cuffs aesthetic of the eighties."

More proof that some of us have a lot of time on our hands...

--

N e d B o u h a l a s s a http://pages.infinit.net/nedb