ICMC Submission Deadlines

Subject: ICMC Submission Deadlines
From: Peter Castine (pcastine@prz.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 09:35:33 EST

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

This is just a brief note to remind you that the submission deadlines for
the ICMC 2000 Call for Papers and Call for Works are fast approaching.
Submission forms and instructions are available on-line at

        <http://www.icmc2000.org/participation/>

We look forward to your submissions and to seeing you in Berlin next year!

Best regards,

Peter Castine
ICMC 2000 Conference Chair

PS: Your address was included in the distribution list for this message
in good faith that it will be of interest to you. If this is not the
case, please accept my personal apologies and disregard this mail. I also
apologize if you receive multiple copies: invariably some people will
read this twice, and some never at all...

PPS: Dear List Moderator... if this message is not posted to your list
because I am not a subscriber, would you please consider forwarding it
anyway? Perhaps this is the only ICMC 2000 announcement your list has
seen?

----------------- http://www.prz.tu-berlin.de/~pcastine/ -----------------
Dr. Peter Castine | The World-Wide Web Site of the 26th
4-15 Music & Technology | International Computer Music Conference is