Re: soundscape analysis

Subject: Re: soundscape analysis
From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz (bathory@maltedmedia.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 11:51:20 EST

At 11:45 AM 12/11/99 -0400, KEVIN AUSTIN <KAUSTIN@vax2.concordia.ca> wrote:
>Maybe part of the question relates to whether a spectralgraphic display
>yields the correct kind of information for analysis.

I don't remember the original question. Shallow me, I got interested
because there's a lot of stuff that I have for electronics & instruments in
rather poor pencil or ink scores with only cues from the electronic
structures shown. I would love to be able to print out both a spectral
analysis and a waveform display along with the structures and instrumental
parts.

Dennis

The Transitive Empire http://maltedmedia.com/empire/
Malted/Media http://maltedmedia.com/