Re: ProTools on-line help manual/info???

Subject: Re: ProTools on-line help manual/info???
From: ALYCE LYN PUMPHREY (al_pumph@alcor.concordia.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 03:43:24 EST

Hello!
Recently there was a discussion here concerning students using
ProTools. As I'm presently attempting to learn the program on a student
computer in a place that does not have a user manual, I was wondering if
anyone knew if there was an on-line user guide/help info. for Mac's
Protools sound editing software program? Perhaps nothing exists at the
bargain price of cost-free, but if someone would please let me know what
is available (either on the web or in hard copy bookstores, etc.) to
speed up the learning-to-navigate process for the program, I would
appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!

Alyce