Re: Rien a Voir

Subject: Re: Rien a Voir
From: Richard Zvonar (zvonar@zvonar.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 05:37:31 EST

At 11:38 -0500 12/09/99, Ian Chuprun wrote:
>Last night Montreal got treated to the first two concerts in a series of nine,
>at the new media complex Ex-Centris. Plenty to rave on about, but
>I'll be brief
>for now as there are three more days of concerts to attend.

I'm very interested to hear more.

I know a bit about Ex-Centris because our company (Level Control
Systems) has supplied the multichannel audio matrix system used to
control audio routing throughout the complex. As I've been told,
there are four rooms of roughly equivalent size. These are variously
equipped to serve as screening rooms, post-production studios, and
multimedia labs with surround sound capability.

Each room has a 24x24 channel LCS matrix mixer. I'm interested to
know if this is being used actively for the present concert series.

Richard Zvonar, PhD zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax zvonar@well.com

                 http://www.zvonar.com