Re: soundscape analysis

Subject: Re: soundscape analysis
From: Nick Fells (N.Fells@music.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 10:34:48 EST

Cool Edit Pro does this on Windows - you just switch to Spectral View instead of
Waveform View. But it ain't freeware, of course. Lovely colours too. I don't
know if you can save it as an image file though - maybe using the 'print screen'
button and pasting into another application.

Nick

--
Dr Nick Fells,
Music Department,