something else

Subject: something else
From: Philip von Zweck (vonzweck@ripco.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 23:19:09 EST

Hello,
Like many people ( I assume) on this list, I produce a radio program where I
play electroacoustic and other sound/music works. I have set up an announcement
list if anyone is interested in receiving playlists and notices of
performances, etc. It isn't a discussion list, and I don't see any reason why
there would be more than 1 post a week.

If you woule like to join the list you may do so from the following web site:
http://www.onelist.com/community/somethingelse

this week my guest will be Nicholas Collins, next week my guest will be Seth
Nehil.

Thanks,
Philip von Zweck
Something Else