Re: are there any pieces for....

Subject: Re: are there any pieces for....
From: Hannah Bosma (hannah@near.nl)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 11:41:58 EST

The Dutch composer Ton Bruynel wrote four remarkable compositions for organ
and tape: Arc, Dust, Kolom, Relief. The scores and the soundtracks (copies of
the tape-part on CD) can be ordered at the Dutch music publishing house
Donemus or at NEAR. Arc and Relief have soundtracks in a 2-track version as
well as a 4-track version. Please contact me if you are interested in the 4-track
soundtracks.

Recordings of performances of Dust and Relief are available on the CV-NEAR
CD's "Looking Ears" (1 and 3) (performed by Willem Tanke and Huub ten
Hacken).

More information on Ton Bruynel, these CD's and NEAR is on
http://www.near.nl/.

More information on Donemus is on http://www.donemus.nl

The address of Donemus and NEAR is:

Donemus