Re: underwater recording

Subject: Re: underwater recording
From: Neil Wiernik (neil@techno.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 08:55:38 EST

have you ever considered an underwater mircophone? Ive used this for some
recordings and it really worked very well. I mean you dont get the same
quaility but you are under water so you have to give a little in order to
get. :)
Some of these mics are great mine even allowed me to use it in boiling water.
Neil...

At 01:26 PM 12/7/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm going to be involved in a project where underwater recording is a
>distinct possibility and I wondered if anyone had any advice on how I can
>keep my microphones dry whilst I'm doing it. Has anyone tried to do this
>- any advice would be gratefully received.
>
>Thanks
>
>Pete "Jacques Cousteau" Stollery
>
>-----
>Dr. Pete Stollery