Re: monitors

Subject: Re: monitors
From: Robert Cruickshank (robcruic@interlog.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 22:35:43 EST

A friend at work recently bought a pair of HHB powered monitors,(don't
know the model) and was raving about them. I have not myself heard them,
but I trust his ears. We have access to Genelecs and HD1s at work, and
he's pretty familiar with both.He claims the imaging of these is less
dependant on listening
position than with the HD1s. You can move your head around more, rather
than being locked in to the sweet spot. He had a lot of good things to say
about the bottom end, too- (he plays acoustic bass) They're very clean,
and handle transients well. And the're affordable.

Rob Cruickshank Toronto, Canada
www.interlog.com/~robcruic