Re: [Fwd: ICMA Website]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: ICMA Website]
From: Peter Castine (pcastine@prz.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 06:26:29 EST

On around 5121999 18:49, Larry Austin, quoting "Paul Rudy"
<proody@hotmail.com> said something like:

>Does anyone have a current website for ICMC in
>Berlin? I find it really odd that the Dartmouth
>site doesn't list anything about it, even though
>the due date is less than two weeks away. Is there
>a better site for ICMA information?

http://www.icmc2000.org/

The deadline for submissions (papers, demos, posters, music,
installations) is January 4, so there's a bit of time. Things are
extremely busy here in Berlin, but we should be getting submission forms
on-line this week.

Look forward to seeing you in Berlin!

Peter

----------------- http://www.prz.tu-berlin.de/~pcastine/ -----------------
Dr. Peter Castine | The World-Wide Web Site of the 26th
4-15 Music & Technology | International Computer Music Conference is