Re: Arboretum software

Subject: Re: Arboretum software
From: Digs Dorfman (digsd@sprint.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 15:43:58 EST

Hi,

I've never used the hotkey method myself. The aps are compatible with Sound
Forge however, so I highly suspect it is possible. You may wish to check
http://www.arboretum.com/ for more information.

> Hope you don't mind me writing off-list,
> regards,
> Hugh.

Dear heavens!!! How could you do this to me? :o)

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. I have a pretty
extensive array of plugins myself, and would be happy to make suggestions,
should the problem still not be solved. Sonic Foundry also makes a pretty
good plugin that might work called Noise Reduction (a 3-in-1 cleaner set).

Best regards,

~Digs