Re: Noise reduction aps for PC & msdos?

Subject: Re: Noise reduction aps for PC & msdos?
From: Digs Dorfman (digsd@sprint.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 19:02:23 EST

Don't know of anything DOS based, but Arboretum's Sound Laundry and
Restoration plugins might be in the vein of what you're looking for.

They do the job nicely, and aren't limited to a simple noise-gate. I've
never found the Soundforge one to be all that good, but I've only tried it a
couple of times.

Hope this helps.

~Digs D