Forwarded mail....

Subject: Forwarded mail....
From: Cathy Lane (C.M.Lane@city.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 11:46:31 EST

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:44:39 GMT

From: c.lane@lcp.linst.ac.uk

LCP
SCHOOL OF MEDIA
CLERKENWELL

PART TIME TECHNICIAN WANTED FOR SOUND DESIGN COURSES
JANUARY 2000 START

We are running a busy Sound Design Department and need a part time technician to help our exisiting technical and academic staff to maintain and support students using our multi user Apple Mac systems.
Must have Mac OS (System 7 and upwards) experience, the ability to troubleshoot and maintain 7300s, G3s, G4s as well as the ability and willingness to pass on their knowledge and experience of a variety of sound creation and manipulation packages including Cubase VST and Pro Tools.
Hours flexible (14 hours per week) but the ability to work part of Saturday is an advantage. Starts January 2000.

Send CV in first instance to:
c.lane@lcp.linst.ac.uk
Cathy Lane, Sound Design, LCP, School of Media, Herbal House, 10 Back Hill, London, EC1R 5EN