Re: ANALYSIS USING SPECTOGRAM & TIMELINE (fwd)

Subject: Re: ANALYSIS USING SPECTOGRAM & TIMELINE (fwd)
From: Alexandra Hettergott (a.hettergott@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 14:19:54 EST

Hi Alyce :
vast subject..., however, two "bibles" I would recommend, for the instant, are :
- Giovanni De Poli, Aldo Piccialli, and Curtis Road (eds.), Representations of
Musical Signals. Cambridge/MA : MIT Press, 1991 ;
- Curtis Roads, Stephen Travis Pope, Aldo Piccialli, Giovanni De Poli (eds.), Musical
Signal Processing, Lisse/NL : Swets & Zeitlinger, 1997.

Best,
Alexandra Hettergott.

ps : both publishers are also online