Re: re protools question

Subject: Re: re protools question
From: Katharine Norman (K.Norman@gold.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:58:00 EST

MANY MANY THANKS EVERYONE - all your responses are very much appreciated,
and have been helpful, but please STOP!(or do email me in person, instead
of the list! k.norman@gold.ac.uk)

>already there in previous versions), look at the "Save Session Copy
>In..." article in the "File" menu. From there, not only can you make a
>copy of the open session but also of EVERY audio and fade files in it,

yes, understood and a good idea! (But at this point our hard drives would
probably implode under the pressure...)
I suppose I wanted a way to get inside the Digidesign file and change
code...but then, I'm just subversive.

Katharine

*****
Dr Katharine Norman
Director
Electronic Music Studios
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London SE14 6NW

+44 (0)171 919 7986 (direct) +44 (0)171 919 7643 (studio)
+44 (0)171 919 7640 (music dept office)
fax (0)171 919 7644 email: K.Norman@gold.ac.uk
http://musicinfo.gold.ac.uk/music/staff/norman.html
*****