Re: LOUD / quiet (was Re: [Fwd: Concerts in Nov.])

Subject: Re: LOUD / quiet (was Re: [Fwd: Concerts in Nov.])
From: Tom Flaherty (tflaherty@POMONA.EDU)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 17:34:36 EST

Hello Micheline,

In your message concerning volume in concerts, you made a reference to a
piece for viola, cello, and tape by Paul Dolden.

I am a cellist and composer near Los Angeles, and I am always looking
for pieces to play with my violist wife. We are particularly on the
lookout for pieces with electronics. I do not know Dolden's music. What
was the piece like? Do you know how to contact him?

Thanks,

-Tom Flaherty