11/20/99 (this Saturday) RHM SCREENING in NYC

Subject: 11/20/99 (this Saturday) RHM SCREENING in NYC
From: Rohesia Hamilton Metcalfe (rohesia@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 08:35:05 EST

Dear All,

I have a screening coming up this Saturday evening and I hope you'll be able
to come. It features the premiere of my new video -- HOW STRONG THE CHILDREN
-- which looks at the darker side of mother-daughter relationships (a
personal perspective) and other recent videos. There's more program
information at:

http://www.panix.com/~hamiltro/events

but here are the details:

              Screening of recent videos by
                Rohesia Hamilton Metcalfe

                           at
                    THE MILLENNIUM
     66 East 4th Street (betw. 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
             SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20 at 8:00 pm
           $7.00 general admission/$5.00 members

If you feel you have received this email in error, please reply with the
words "REMOVE FROM LIST" in the "Subject" box. I apologize for any
inconvenience.
However, if you wouldn't mind receiving an occasional (maybe once or twice a
year at most) notice of one of my screenings but only when it is somewhat
close to your zip code, please reply with "KEEP ME ON YOUR LIST" plus your
ZIP CODE (or other general location information) as the "subject".
No message in the body is needed, but feel free to write to me if you'd
like.

And: please feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who might be
interested in a New York City screening of experimental films and/or issues
addressed within the above program (which include mother-daughter;
perceptions of older women; women's relationships to their own stereotypes;
and the relationship between unemployment and inflation). THANKS!