skim.com

Subject: skim.com
From: skim@skim.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 13:53:06 EST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)  ...
    ::
 // :: http://www.skim.com //
    :: . . . . . . . . . . .
 hi, guys--
 based on my talk with RPM, just reworking the
 About Us section for the targeted spam will *not*
 work. obviously nobody wants that shit in their
 mailbox. if we do it, HEX will punish us with
 his Viral Rabbit School kung fu. anyway, see
 what you think. warning: do not forward.
 best,
   ::
     Have you ever called Air Ruhig on your MoxiVox?
     You will.
   ::
     "Gizmo" - does its meaning depend on where you live?
   ::
     You wear the clothes, you get email - anonymously.
   ::
     Is skim.com an internet street corner?
     Or is it a clothing line?
     Maybe a magazine?