CDR ID# question

Subject: CDR ID# question
From: dave solursh (dsolursh@georgian.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 21:27:40 EST

Howdy Y'all, I am curious how one might put several ID markings along one
pice of music on a CDR. What am I trying to say? I want to be ablt to have
markers that I can jump to all along a long piece of music that I am
working on, instead of having #1 at the beggining and #2 at the beggining
of the next song. I want #1 through #10 on the first song. I am using
toast, and will go and look to see if I can figure it out in the help
section if there is one, but I enjoy getting help from thoughs who have
experince. Will toast work, or (oh man) do I need a new software. Thanks,
Little Dave.

LITTLE DAVE 0 0
                         /
                       (----)