Re: Cranes

Subject: Re: Cranes
From: Alexandra Hettergott (a.hettergott@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 07:27:52 EST

Ned Bouhalassa <nedb@videotron.ca> wrote :

>Hello. I'm wondering if anyone knows where on the web I might find the
>sound of a crane (the bird). It can be any kind of crane (whooping or
>otherwise). As a matter of fact, I would settle for the sound of large
>birds taking to flight. I've just spent three hours searching and have
>come up empty.
Hello, I did once order several nice, exhaustive (and non-expensive) CDs at the
Cornell lab of ornithology [ http://www.ornith.cornell.edu/ ], including cranes "a
souhait" (I assume they are still selling their recordings, consult the "Birding
Shop").
Best,
Alexandra Hettergott.

_______________________