Re: [SEAMUS CONCERT IN CALIFORNIA]

Subject: Re: [SEAMUS CONCERT IN CALIFORNIA]
From: Martín_Fumarola (maralefu@usa.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 09:17:39 EST

I will soon announce the events to be held in Argentina
for the "SEAMUS EAMUSIC WEEK 99". They will be radio
broadcastings in charge of Alejandro Iglesias-Rossi
and possibly in charge of Ricardo Dal Farra as well.

By now, I have designed a Home Page corresponding
to the involvement of "Fronteras del Silencio", the
radio program of the Argentinian composer Alejandro
Iglesias-Rossi:

  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/8444/Fronteras/seamus99fems.html

Ricardo Dal Farra will confirm the participation of one
of his radio programs in the next few days. This is the
Home Page of his radio program "Musica y Tecnologia":

   http://music.dartmouth.edu/~ricardo/MyT.html

More details soon...

Martin Fumarola

Mary Lou Newmark <mlnewmark@earthlink.net> wrote:
> ANNOUNCING SEAMUS EAMUSIC WEEK CONCERT
>

> November 11, 1999
> 11:00 AM
> Pacific Palisades, California
>
> Mu Phi Epsilon presents a celebration of electroacoustic music featuring
> the works of four women composers - BEVERLY GRIGSBY, ALEX SHAPIRO,
> KRISTINE H. BURNS and MARY LOU NEWMARK. Back from a successful tour of
[SNIP]