Re: [Fwd: L'EPACE DU SON feature program on earsay on Sat. Nov. 6]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: L'EPACE DU SON feature program on earsay on Sat. Nov. 6]
From: Andrew Czink (aczink@bc.sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 13:10:15 EST

    Well there's no mention in your message that I received about sending this
to the CEC list 2 days before the broadcast. Besides I decided that it should
go now so people get it into their heads that this is happening. The message
said that it's a tentative program so I don't see a problem posting to the
list the finalized program closer to the broadcast. I thought _you'd_ made the
mistake by not sending it to the CEC List.