Re: Oops!

Subject: Re: Oops!
From: Charlie Richmond (charlier@show-control.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 11:10:23 EST

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Kevin Busby wrote:

> the culpa really belongs to that notorious "Reply-to:
> cecdiscuss@concordia.ca" line! Any chance of this troublesome header being
> removed, Kevin?

Please don't - it's normal for a list to use this in the header and list
aware people know to reply directly when necessary. The difficulty with
not having it in the header is that to reply _to_ the list, you have to
intially reply to everyone then manually delete all but the list address
or else the original sender (and maybe more) gets double copies - then the
confusion begins... ;-)

Charlie

+- Charlie Richmond-Richmond Sound Design-Vancouver, Canada -+
+------------ http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com ------------+
+- To get info or join the Show Control Mailing List go to: -+
+--------- http://www.show-control.com/sclist.html ----------+
+----- Free Web Host Site for Sound Designers - go to: ------+
+-------- http://www.theatre-sound.com/tsindex.html ---------+
"Lo, thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind
 For thee, and for myself, no quiet find." - Sonnet XXVII