Re: Oops!

Subject: Re: Oops!
From: Kevin Busby (busbykg@novell2.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 07:59:14 EST

Steve Benner wrote:

> Nah..... please don't! Changing majordomo's default Reply To: option would
> result in most threads becoming fractured into personal channels, because
> everyone just hits reply and virtually no-one ever checks where the message
> is actually heading.

So the (non-standard) default should be to trick everyone rather than
penalise the lazy? ;-)

>And anyway, I'm
> sure that most of us are happy to listen in on the odd personal
> correspondence that results. It's amazing how much good stuff we learn that

By the way, Steve, last time you were here you left behind your B*witched
and S Club 7 CDs. Would you like me to send them on? (I won't tell
cecdiscuss aout them).

KB

--
Kevin Busby, Studio Manager, Department of Music, University of Birmingham,
Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, England. Tel: +44-(0)121-414 5785.