Re: Oops!

Subject: Re: Oops!
From: Steve Benner (S.Benner@lancaster.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 07:36:10 EST

At 12:07 04/11/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Actually, _mea_ culpa, because my preceding email also went to the list. But
>the culpa really belongs to that notorious "Reply-to:
>cecdiscuss@concordia.ca" line! Any chance of this troublesome header being
>removed, Kevin?

Nah..... please don't! Changing majordomo's default Reply To: option would
result in most threads becoming fractured into personal channels, because
everyone just hits reply and virtually no-one ever checks where the message
is actually heading. Heck, life is far too short for that! And anyway, I'm
sure that most of us are happy to listen in on the odd personal
correspondence that results. It's amazing how much good stuff we learn that

Good to hear from you both!

Best

-Steve