Re: [Fwd: L'EPACE DU SON feature program on earsay on Sat. Nov. 6]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: L'EPACE DU SON feature program on earsay on Sat. Nov. 6]
From: John Oliver (oliver@earsay.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 15:38:32 EST

Andrew - why did you forward this message to the cecdiscuss list when I
say at the end of the message that I will do so two days before the
event? I love your zeal and it's great that we are having such an
important spotlight on us. But please read the whole message. Was this
an ooops? Should I bother to formulate such a message now?

John