concerts

Subject: concerts
From: VivianAR@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 14:28:21 EDT

Everyone near by is invited to the following concerts of my music.
Three are in Baltimore, MD., one in Mobile, AL. Hope to see you there,
VIVIAN ADELBERG RUDOW.

November 7, 1999, 3:00pm, THE SKY SPEAKS, 8 part chorus, soprano, cello, 2
percussion & piano, performed by MUSIKANTEN, Choral Chamber Ensemble from
Washington DC., Kerry Krebill, Director, at Har Sinai Congregation, 6300,
Park Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD. World Premiere.

November 12, 1999, 7:00 pm, WITH LOVE, cello & tape (CD) and lecture Loyola
College, North Charles & Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore, MD, in conjunction with
the TO THIS I CAME art exhibition of works by women over 50. Dora Lam cellist.

November 14, 1999, 3:00pm LAMENT & THE BARE SMOOTH STONE OF YOUR LOVE, Baltimo
re Composers Forum Concert, Cecilia Kim, cellist, First Unitarian Church, &
piano. Music composed in memory of Daniel Malkin, cellist.

November 17 , 1999, 7:30, WITH LOVE, Craig Hultgren, cello, finalist Hultgren
Competition, Cathedral Square Gallery, Mobile, AL, come vote for WITH LOVE!

Apologies for duplications!