Re : Software to slow speech etc (fwd)

Subject: Re : Software to slow speech etc (fwd)
From: Marcel Wierckx (mwierc@po-box.mcgill.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 04:32:19 EDT

Hi Vivian,

RTGS is a stand-alone application, however you could use a sequencer
application running on the same machine to control the granular parameters
(using the OMS inter-application communication (IAC) bus). You will need a
quick machine to do this, I'm using a G3/266 Powerbook and it works great.

Marcel