Re: A Musicology of Ea/Cm

Subject: Re: A Musicology of Ea/Cm
From: Andres Lewin-Richter (alero@retemail.es)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 15:44:17 EDT

Correct,
Varese reworked the tape part in the Columbia Electronic Music Studio.
But there is an original recording of the Premiere of Desserts in Paris at
Radio France, ans as you know the Electronic Part are inserts and there is
hardly no yuxtaposition between the orchestra and the tape.
So both tapes are "available".
Ricordi has the rights to the revised version.
Possible Prof.Cho Weng Chung has in the Varese archives that he owns the
original tapes of both versions, since Varese was a very good archivist of
his works (I personally knew Varese since I was his "assigned assistant" at
Columbia).
Regards.Andres Lewin-Richtere