Re: A Musicology of Ea/Cm

Subject: Re: A Musicology of Ea/Cm
From: Alexandra Hettergott (a.hettergott@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 16:37:27 EDT

Carlos Palombini wrote :

>> ...recycling old values...
>
>Doesn't the Electronic Numeric Integrator and Computer recycle the binarysystem
>that thousands of years ago gave rise to the I Ching? Wasn't the
>atom invented in Presocratic Greece? Hasn't the old music of the spheres
>myth been lended scientific credibility a few days ago?

Admittedly, but what about the amount of those scientific concepts (the
(potential)adaptation of which (would) have) proven to be failures ? -- well, you
will have the exact dates... ;-)

Sincerely,
Alexandra Hettergott.

ps : nothing against traditional musicology applied to traditional musics, though...