Re: bibliographies -

Subject: Re: bibliographies -
From: jerome joy (joy@thing.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 17:52:13 EDT

>By the way - subsequent to the discussion on bibliographies, would
>anyone be willing to host a full and comprehensive web site with
>a detailed structured list of books ? Paschalls email has sparked
>off a wave of library book buying and I think it would be very useful
>to have these books that people have mentioned catalogued somehow.
>Note: I wasn't offering but it could be an interesting student project I
>guess.

helo maybe some references and papers on the Revue AudioLab can be found.
search on the list of the Revue (there is a local robot if you want into
the Revue)

http://homestudio.thing.net/

and follow the link revue audiolab on the second page (menu)

ciao

jerome joy

    ::: http://homestudio.thing.net/

    ::: http://www.cnap-villa-arson.fr/audiolab/