Re: [bibliographies - ]

Subject: Re: [bibliographies - ]
From: Martín_Fumarola (maralefu@usa.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 08:58:06 EDT

I would suggest that if that biblio-web site is
hosted, it should have the possibility of
self-additions by any visitor since each composer
or Professor I talk to is always aware of a
different ea/cm related book title that is very
interesting.
In the Spanish laguage, for instance, there has
been a real boom of excellent computer music books
in the last years (mainly published in Spain).

Martin Fumarola