bibliographies -

Subject: bibliographies -
From: A.J. Moore (a.j.moore@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 06:30:53 EDT

By the way - subsequent to the discussion on bibliographies, would
anyone be willing to host a full and comprehensive web site with
a detailed structured list of books ? Paschalls email has sparked
off a wave of library book buying and I think it would be very useful
to have these books that people have mentioned catalogued somehow.
Note: I wasn't offering but it could be an interesting student project I guess.

AJM

Dr. Adrian Moore tel - 44 (0)114 2220486
Sheffield University fax - 44 (0)114 2668053
Music Department mailto:a.j.moore@shef.ac.uk
Western Bank http://www.shef.ac.uk/~mu1ajm/
Sheffield S10 2TN http://www.shef.ac.uk/~mus/
UK http://www.sonicartsnetwork.org/