sseking info on conflicts

Subject: sseking info on conflicts
From: sarah peebles (speeb@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 16:49:27 EDT

I'm seeking info from anyone who may have attempted to use "Sample Cell PCI (plus)" cards with a power book via an expansion chassee - i'm looking into a 4-slot type made by Magma. I understand that Digidesign has not approved SC pci cards with any power books; however, Magma claims SC pci cards work with their product. the question is, is there any 'tweeking' involved...... my plans are to use SCII in conjunction with Max via a powerbook.

any advise, info or experiences out there?

please respond to me at speeb@interlog.com

thanks, sarah peebles

S A R A H P E E B L E S * www.interlog.com/~speeb

 S t u d i o * E x c e l o
time-based art with a creamy filling
 C i n n a m o n S p h e r e
Cinematic, Ritual Performance for the Eyes and Ears
(Chung Gong Ha, Nilan Perera, Sarah Peebles)

Live gifts for every occasion.