Fwd: [inner space playlist for 10.10.1999.]

Subject: Fwd: [inner space playlist for 10.10.1999.]
From: Martín_Fumarola (maralefu@usa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 07:47:37 EDT

attached mail follows:

Inner Space - a weekly radio program
for beatless minimalistic ambient / dark ambient / space,
experimental, noise, electroacoustic, musique concrete,
field recordings, sound art and
similar kinds of droning and drifting music.
Broadcasting from 18-20h sundays
on 100,5 FM Radio Student in Zagreb, Croatia.

Tonight on Inner Space, two excellent compilations,
courtesy of Canadian electroacoustic community,
new release from Anton Aeki on Staalplaat,
a small portrait of Bonbon Records and
one of my personal favourites, David Sylvian
and his latest compilation Approaching Silence.

Playlist for 10.10.1999.

Ned Bouhalassa - Move l (excerpt)

Ian Chuprun - Duet (for headphones)

Francis Dhomont - L electro

Gilles Gobeil - Le vertige inconnu (excerpt)

Pascale Trudel - Le poisson qui cache l oiseau

Janit Cross - Pleasant tasks

Rob Cruickshank - Starting from the house, working outwards

EC Woodley - Abide with me (New York no 1)

Garth Hobden - Inukshut

Darren Copeland - Darkness colours

Francisco Lopez - El mundo depues de la invasion de los zorapteros

(from DISContact! II - a various artists compilation

from Canadian electroacoustic community - CEC)

http://cec.concordia.ca

Martin Gotfrit - Magic is chance

Andra McCartney - Swimming the reef (for Patrick)

Pascale Trudel - Flamingo!

Mara Zibens - Whiteout

(from Presence - a various artists compilation

from Canadian electroacoustic community - CEC)

http://cec.concordia.ca

Anton Aeki - Knowledge system

(from Ningun K - Staalplaat)

http://www.staalplaat.com

Lasse Marhaug - Save it for the cowboy

              - Tender bruises

(from I cant remember silence - Bonbon Records)

Bad kharma - track no.3

(from Klone - 2nd CD from 3CD set Karisma - Bonbon Records)

Ron_sun - track no.2

        - track no.5

(from Lorez Plaza - lst CD from 2CD set Lorez plaza / Limp - Bonbon
Records)

http://bonbonrecords.cjb.net

David Sylvian - Approaching silence

(from Approaching silence - Opium (Arts) Ltd. / Virgin Records)

http://www.weatherbox.com

http://www.virgin.com

Vladimir Jovanovic
host of Inner Space