FOLDOVER WOBC 91.5 playlist (10/11/99)

Subject: FOLDOVER WOBC 91.5 playlist (10/11/99)
From: Tom Lopez (tom.lopez@oberlin.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 02:01:34 EDT

FOLDOVER airs every Monday from 3pm - 5pm on WOBC 91.5 FM in Oberlin, Ohio
(just outside of Cleveland)

Paul Rudy was my guest today. In addition to playing several of his
fantastic works, we discussed each of them; compositional techniques,
technical issues, aesthetics, performance practice, et cetera.

playlist for Monday, October 11, 1999:

Hans Tutschku - Les Invisibles
Michael Rhoades - Energies at Work
Martin Alejandro Fumarola - El Peregrinar de la Arana
Paul Rudy - Remnants
Paul Rudy - Degrees of Separation
Paul Rudy - Parallax I "Violin"
Paul Rudy - Parallax II "Apparitions"
Paul Rudy - ...and every island and mountain were moved from their places...

FOLDOVER is organized by Tom Lopez. Music will be accepted and reviewed on
DAT and CD; materials will only be returned if a SASE is provided.

Tom Lopez
Visiting Instructor
Contemporary Music Division
TIMARA Department