Re: deux questions - two questions

Subject: Re: deux questions - two questions
From: Neil Wiernik (neil@techno.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 16:17:30 EDT

Yes I can obviously be used for EA infact the filters and paramiters make
using soundhack as a way of changing sound files usless in many ways you
can do it all internally.
I would how ever demo it for a while befor buying it as its not good for
everyone.
But it really works for me...one note it is CPU intensive...

Neil...

At 04:12 PM 10/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>MetaSynth is awesome hows that for a review
>>what do you need to know about it on a mac?
>>I use it all the time...
>>
>>Neil...
>
>Is it usefull for EA? You use it all the time... It surely is ! :-)
>
>Utile pour l'EA? Vous dites que vous l'utilisez très souvent... ce qui
>répond sans doute à ma question ! :-)
>
>dan.

>Daniel Leduc (D.Mus. M.Mus.) * To be is to do (Socrate)
>leducd@ere.umontreal.ca * To do is to be (Sartre)
>leduc.daniel@uqam.ca * To be do be do (Sinatra)
> http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/s14370
> "Je suis un mensonge qui dit toujours la verite" (Cocteau)

===================================
Neil Wiernik
neil@techno.ca
naw