Fall cleaning of my studio

Subject: Fall cleaning of my studio
From: dave solursh (dsolursh@georgian.net)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 01:18:18 EDT

Howdy my friends and associates, I am cleaning up my studio and shuffling
some equipment around. I have some Items for sale, they are in CANADIAN $$
and don't include shipping from Toronto. I am negotiable on most prices,
and PLEASE RESPOND TO ME OFF LIST PERSONALY. Thankx, Dave.

Items:

Fostex DAT D-5, low hours, used to bring Dig audio into the Computer,
optical and XLR digital ins and outs. $900.00 OBO

Aiwa Porta DAT, those of you that have seen it know it well, for the
others, it looks a bit like frankinstien's monster, BUT it works very well.
I have an external battery wiered up, thats why it looks funny. HAS anlg
and dig in and out with 1/8 inch minis $500 OBO

Yamaha RX5 Drum machine, older, so watch out RUN DMC, with two cards $250 OBO

Roland 727, yes just like the 707 but designed for RIKI MARTIN, it leans
towerd the latin beats $250 OBO

I also have a AKAI S900, it's disk drive just died on me and I am not sure
if I want to fix it or let someone else. E-mail me and we'll type (talk)

I am also be selling of my MAC 8100/100av with Audio media 2 card,
translater pro MIDI interface, sony 15" monitor, and various software. If
you are interseted let me know and we can talk about this one.

LITTLE DAVE 0 0
                         /
                       (----)
                         \/