Re: orchestra and tape

Subject: Re: orchestra and tape
From: Hannah Bosma (hannah@near.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 05:39:43 EDT

"Phases" by Ton Bruynel is for orchestra and soundtracks;
"Translucent II" by Ton Bruynel is for string orchestra and
soundtracks. Scores and soundtracks can be obtainded from
music publishing house Donemus; or you can send an e-mail to
hannah@near.nl. A recording of "Translucent II" is on the CD
"Looking Ears 2" NEAR/Donemus CV-NEAR 2.

You can find more information about Ton Bruynel etc. at
http://www.near.nl/ and http://www.donemus.nl. You can also
search in the catalog of Donemus at http://www.donemus.nl to find
other compositions.

Or contact: