Re: orchestra and tape

Subject: Re: orchestra and tape
From: Anna Rubin (anna.rubin@oberlin.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 10:05:53 EDT

I have a work for tape and orch. To whom could I sent it for consideration?
Anna Rubin
--On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 12:37 PM +0100 "Simon Atkinson" <sa@music.ed.ac.uk>
wrote:

>>Could anyone suggest repertoire to look at?
>
> What about Francois-Bernard Mache?
> I find that in the problematic world of ensemble and tape pieces,
> that he is one of the most consistently effective and poetic...
> "kassandra" is an older piece, but one I especially adore.
>
> Happy hunting,
> Simon Atkinson
>
> "Stockhausen, or something like that..." hmmm, honestly, whatever next?!

Anna Rubin
Department of Composition, Robertson 139
Oberlin College Conservatory of Music
Oberlin, OH 44074-1588 Phone: 440-775-6155
Email: Anna.Rubin@oberlin.edu