Re: a quick reference question

Subject: Re: a quick reference question
From: David Hirst (D.Hirst@latrobe.edu.au)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 03:12:44 EDT

Roger,

MikroPolyphonie is an online contemporary music journal you (& others) may be
interested in looking at:

http://farben.latrobe.edu.au/mikropol/

There are also lots of Varese resources on the web, just type varese in your
favourite search engine.
There is also a great Varese web page (with sound examples) produced by someone
on the east coast USA - but you'll need to search for it (now why didn't I
bookmark it?!).

regards
David Hirst