Re: Hymnen Question

Subject: Re: Hymnen Question
From: BJMusik@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 09:37:38 EDT

I don't believe any such recordings were made of any of the anthems, but
you'd be best off checking with his assistants. His personal assistant at
the time was Rolf Gehlhaar (now living in London). Technical collaborator
(composer/sound engineer) in the electronic studio at the WDR was David
Johnson, who knows all but is hard to find. Gehlhaar might help you on that.
John

In a message dated 9/26/99 8:10:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,