Re: polices de caracteres

Subject: Re: polices de caracteres
From: Miriam Rainsford (motet@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 09:48:26 EDT

Kein wrote:

>> I would strongly urge the upgrade to Finale 2000. Fin 3.5 is pre
dark-ages, IMV. <<

That it is, it just happens to be something which came with my computer
when I bought it second hand... But if I was considering (and could
afford!) an upgrade I think I'd be looking at something less
command-orientated than Finale - it irritates me with some of the lengthy
and obscure means you have to use to enter things. It seems to be designed
by a technician rather than a musician - who would require something more
intuitive and object oriented... Is Finale 2000 any better in this respect?

best wishes

Miriam
motet@compuserve.com

  E-mail from: Miriam Rainsford, 25-Sep-1999