Re: polices de caracteres

Subject: Re: polices de caracteres
From: Miriam Rainsford (motet@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 13:18:33 EDT

I'm writing re the 6 freeware new music fonts available at Christian
Texier's MidiDesign website.

They are really beautiful, and will be very useful. Unfortunately the
manual only extends to a list of the symbols, their meanings and
MIDI/keyboard input values. It doesnt really explain how to set them up for
use with a program such as Finale. Does anyone have any experience with
this sort of thing? I'd be very grateful if someone could give me a basic
guide to operating them with Finale 3.5. Please respond privately.

With thanks,

Miriam Rainsford
motet@compuserve.com

  E-mail from: Miriam Rainsford, 24-Sep-1999